The former Benedictine Abbey, which was partly demolished by Henry VIIIth, is just across the road from St Andrew's. It is truly a magnificent building with its high stone vaulted ceiling.
Today it is the Parish Church of Pershore with its main Sunday communion services at 0800 and 1030.
Please see www.pershoreabbey.org.uk for more details including this weeks bulletin.
11 Broad Street